Senior Financial Analyst
Currently looking for experienced Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for various accounting and financial reporting duties for an entertainment client. Interested candidates should have entertainment experience and 4+ years of finance or accounting experience.
Responsibilities of Senior Financial Analyst:
- Develop and prepare monthly operating and financial performance packages, performing analysis to identify profitable growth opportunities.
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecast models, performing variance analysis of actual to forecasted results.
- Develop financial models for new business development, working with various levels of management to identify and utilize key operating assumptions, presenting to executive leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Other duties as required to support the execution of both long-term and short-term strategic plans.
- Act as liaison for documents and inquiries from licensees/agents.
- Assist with audit requests.
- 4+ years of Finance and/or Accounting related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices required
- Technical spreadsheet applications experience, primarily Microsoft Excel, required
- Prior experience with SAP strongly desired
- Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
- CPA designation or big four CPA firm experience preferred
Job Type: Permanent or Contract
Job #: TAH20190425A
Location: Los Angeles
Job Type: Perm or Contract
Experience Level: Senior